What should I do when discovering my husband has extramarital relation while I am pregnant

Spy my husband's text messages and the truth hurts


I have married for about 6 months, he works everything he can, so his salary is not stable. I am a manager of a cosmetic company so my salary is quite stable to pay for my family. I have married when I am pregnant for 2 months. When he knows I am pregnant, he is so happy. At that time he cared me so much.

I install the mobile cell phone tracking on his mobile and one day, I suddenly check the history of web and read some his text on the forum of sex which is about his sexual thing with another woman. At that time I feel very shock. I tell him about that, but he refuses it until I give him evidences from the mobile cell phone tracking on mobile and he has to admit everything and ask me for forgiving him. At that time I have to struggle in my mind very much. However, because of love for my child who is not born, I forgive him so that my child have chance to grow up.

Gradually, everything return as usual. My husband expresses his care for me and our children so I don’t still be suspicious about his womanizing. However, so far, I have been pregnant for 8 months and about 1 month I will give born. That time I check that mobile spy app and discover that he message to a woman. He said that “ you are so beautiful, I love woman who has a face like you, your eyes is also beautiful too, but it is so upset. My wife is not good-natured and not shrewish, but we should make date so that it is not trouble. Tomorrow, if I call you, we will meet each other.” at that time, my mind is refused and I don’t know what is best way to resolve the problem. My happiness is for child and job, but why he doesn’t understand and do things like that.




0 Comment "What should I do when discovering my husband has extramarital relation while I am pregnant"

Post a Comment