7 saying the classic trick of men to lure women into bed

Debunking their deceive actions by helping from Download Spy App.

Let's "check" the classic cheated saying of men to women "caught" or know to avoids.

Men have a lot of words to action and he cheated on her. Especially when they're in love and want to fawn over his lover. However, men often forget is finished speaking. Women still remember hearing it.

In the process of understanding, love and even if already married, sure many women have heard at least a few times your guy tell lies below. When you hear, can you see as reasonable. But, in fact, he is lying to you outright or to suppress a certain truth.

Let's share the classic trick sentence of men to women stripped him strong right from the start wanted to open the word!

1. "I beg you. I am really busy here. During the day you kept asking phone call or texting. I really do not have time ".

When in love, but all week he was not texting, calling for her lover. And when the girlfriend blame on this, men often make such a statement to suppress. Even the smallest act is a call, a message to you that he did not do it, then surely he is not affectionate and genuinely care about you.

Really, there are so many ways a guy really loves you somehow express interest. Thus, even the smallest act is a call, a message to you that he did not do it, then surely he is not affectionate and genuinely care about you.

Because, perform one phone call, one message not spend much time. Therefore, you do not let him deceive you forever. Let's quickly go your separate ways.

2. "Do not believe me? / I only loves you / I still love you and do not want to lose you."

Normally, he can still tell you very honestly words like: "I love only you." But if in the process of love, you discover there is little doubt about him, he would say: "Do not believe me?". And when caught: such as messages, mail, he would say: "I'm sorry, I just temporary sunstroke. Two od us did not have anything."

When caught, he will again brisk said: "I swear to you this is the first time. I swear no consequences at all ". Even when caught in the act and consequences, then he would refuse to fly in denial saying: "I admit all this, but i were not interested in her. I still loved you and did not want to lose everything. Forgive me."

The truth is, you got him for "fruit cheated" because the lies and "cheated super". A man times in deceiving you like that, you do not regret kicking him out of your life. If he still bother you and say it's nothing happen, u can Download Spy App and get all evidences to give him.

3. "What do you say? we held the wedding? I think I need a career first. I really do not want you to suffer."

This is saying that he wanted to "delay" Your wedding story indefinite future. He did not flatly reject or tell you that will not marry you for saying so too rude to a girl. But instead, they often citing unstable jobs, careers nothing and did not want to do you to suffering.

Actually, if he was willing to marry you and want to engage with you, no need you suggest, he would have planned for this.

4. "I have to clean the house. Today i have the guest house. I'm very tired!".

This however is not saying that men always say that whenever lazy do not want to meet you somewhere. But there are motifs that many men often used against institutions and the excuse for you.

When he does not want to come over, pick you to go somewhere, they will have billions of reasons, such as moving house, guest house, really busy hanging out with you ... In particular, whenever a lie, his face still calmly as true. There is only way to make sure that, start Download Spy App and install it on his phone to find out if he is really cheating on you.

5. "I think i am not a good man. You deserve a better man to love, to share ".

This statement could have been a lot of men use when they want to "fade away" from a girl that they're "evil trick" or are playing.

Many girls will think, he really is a good man and believe when he said such things. But that's just saying "cheated" of him when one is willing to go not back it.

6. "Come and stay here for a while. I'm thirsty / I'm tired. I would not do anything. I promise".

When trying to get a certain girl in motels with action "shady" 100% sure he would say the phrase "donkey sex" is. Because this statement really reasonable and will partially hit by the gullible, injured people of the girls.

But really, it is entirely different. Having been cheated on you walked into the hostel, men will have countless ways to the example other steps necessary to ultimately end up being bed with him. Women, if not ready to have sex, you need high alert to this statement of his.

7. "I put the phone in silent mode / I leave the phone at home / My phone is out of battery."

Maybe many women also believe this statement when your guy calmly say that when you ask why today you call him forever not be, nor seen private message reply or not see him calling again.

Men will plead his phone to silent e in processing, to forget at home or out of power should not be able to call you. But, in fact, the same time he did not want to hear or is busy the other woman. Why don't find out the truth by your self? Let use use Mobile Spy App and Download Spy App to know the truth, with amazing features: call recording, sms spy, hack facebook, whatsapp spy, spy viber.....

0 Comment "7 saying the classic trick of men to lure women into bed"

Post a Comment