Woman of my husband

How to spy Whatsapp or even track phone's activities?

This year, I am 45 years old, my husband is 47 years old. I am considered as a beautiful woman and my husband is quite handsome. we have a son who is living in aboard for studying and a 7-grade daughter. I work for medical brand. My husband work for mineral company. I focus more on appearance and skin, so nobody thinks I am over 40 years old.

I wonder what is happening I ask me many questions without answer. Because my husband often go for business trip, so I install the Mobile Spy App on his mobile to follow him. I do that  according to advice of many other women, but it is not my way because at home he love me and children as usual. In the evening, I make crab pot for my family, I call him for eating, but he says that he is busy a little and will eat it later.

After finishing my meal, I go upstair and enter into my room and see his computer is still not logged out I just stare at, but not want to see it. I am shock when I see an email sent to a woman who he calls as “ my woman” with content: "Honey! are you so tired? I am sorry, next week I will arrange time to pick you up to go out in order to make you comfortable and decrease stress. Now I have to eat meal with everyone. Tonight I will send more to you, love you so much. My woman”. Because someone is calling me, I almost fall down downstair.

I check mail of the Mobile Spy App and see that he often calls to many numbers and there are no any uncommon things. Yesterday night, I follow him to know that what he is doing, but everything is common. In common, when he is working, I don’t stand by him and never ask him anything because I scare that he will discover. I am waiting his actions and following him through installing the mobile tracking app on mobile. I hope everything is not as bad as I'm thinking. So I hope he's still loved and needed his wife, and his childrens.

0 Comment "Woman of my husband"

Post a Comment